Autodesk® Revit® Architecture is world leading BIM platform for designers of various disciplines in AEC industry. Revit users are enabled to design buildings in 3D environment using parametric components, to conduct complex analysis, as well as to prepare rich technical documentation. Use of Autodesk® Revit® Architecture saves 30-50% of the time and budget needed for project creation in comparison with traditional CAD design. In the same time, Autodesk® Revit® Architecture provides better project control and increases the overall quality of the designs. Due to the many benefits, use of the BIM technology is mandatory in many countries in the world.
Autodesk® Revit® Architecture - Fundamentals for Architecture is official course intended for architects. Beside theory insights, attendees will have opportunities to work on particular project from start to finish.
- Introduction to BIM technology
- Getting started with the application, its interface and navigation tools
- Basic sketching and modifying tools
- Work with external files
- Setting of the application and projects
- Create architectural 3D model including walls, floors, roofs, stairs, railings, ramps, ceilings, doors, windows and curtain walls
- Working with components (families), such as furniture elements, lights and equipment
- Working with views, how to create and organize model views
- Preparation of technical documentation, such as 2D details, dimensions, tags, symbols
- Working with schedules for elements and materials
- Preparation of sheets for printing and exporting in dwg format
- Training in Autodesk Authorized Training Center
- Work with licensed Autodesk software
- Training by Autodesk Certified Instructor
- Latest literature with exercises for each course
- Certificate for course attendace issued by Autodesk
Contact person for
Basic knowledge of working with computers and the operating system Windows.
Materials for the course
- Official Autodesk literature – “Autodesk Official Training Courseware”, in English, as well as a CD including the practices.
- After the completion of the course, every attendant receives a certificate – “Autodesk Certificate of Completion”.
Certificate: Autodesk Certified User
Strong design software skills are a great asset in both the academic and professional arenas. Teaching students to use state-of-the-art Autodesk® design software, along with the Autodesk User Certification certification gives them a significant advantage in achieving college or career success.
The mentioned discounts are not combined and they are support for young people, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendees.
- 10% for visiting the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for visiting a second course - each attendant
- 15% for visiting third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice