The target audience for this course includes architects, construction and mechanical engineers, geodesists and everyone else whose job is connected with projecting, measuring and design.
- Blocks and attributes, external references
- Introduction to 3D modeling
- Working with users coordinating systems
- Creating of superficial 3D models
- Work with regions
- Creating of full 3D models
- Commands and modification of full 3D models
- Commands for editing of full 3D models
- Introduction to visualization
- Concepts and procedures for rendering
- Application of photorealistic materials on the objects
- Setting the lights and shadows
- Creating of scenes, backgrounds and shadings
- Printing of 3D objects
- Training in Autodesk Authorized Training Center
- Work with licensed Autodesk software
- Training by Autodesk Certified Instructor
- Latest literature with exercises for each course
- Certificate for course attendace issued by Autodesk
Contact person for
Before attending this course, students must have practical experience with the current or the previous version of AutoCAD Essentials, as well as experience in creating and modifying 2D obejcts in AutoCAD.
Materials for the course
- Official Autodesk literature – “Autodesk Official Training Courseware”, in English, as well as a CD including the practices.
- After the completion of the course, every attendant receives a certificate – “Autodesk Certificate of Completion”.
Certificate: Autodesk Certified User
Strong design software skills are a great asset in both the academic and professional arenas. Teaching students to use state-of-the-art Autodesk® design software, along with the Autodesk User Certification certification gives them a significant advantage in achieving college or career success.
The mentioned discounts are not combined and they are support for young people, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendees.
- 10% for visiting the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for visiting a second course - each attendant
- 15% for visiting third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice