Autodesk Revit Structure is part of the powerful multidisciplinary REVIT platform that provides creation of intelligent parametric models of buildings. Revit Structure application is intended for structural engineers for design and analysis of bearing concrete or steel structures, as well as optimization of the solution by automatic checks of the overall project. REVIT minimizes the costs and time necessary for design completion, maximizing in the same time their quality and security.
- Introduction to the Autodesk Revit Structure software
- Basic drawing and editing tools
- Setting up levels and grids
- Working with views
- Starting a structural project based on a linked architectural model
- Adding structural columns and walls
- Adding foundations and structural slabs
- Structural reinforcement
- Beams, trusses, and framing systems
- Analytical models and placing loads
- Project practices
- Construction documents
- Annotating construction documents
- Training in Autodesk Authorized Training Center
- Work with licensed Autodesk software
- Training by Autodesk Certified Instructor
- Latest literature with exercises for each course
- Certificate for course attendace issued by Autodesk
Contact person for
Basic knowledge of working with computers and the operating system Windows.
Materials for the course
- Official Autodesk literature – “Autodesk Official Training Courseware”, in English, as well as a CD including the practices.
- After the completion of the course, every attendant receives a certificate – “Autodesk Certificate of Completion”.
Certificate: Autodesk Certified User
Strong design software skills are a great asset in both the academic and professional arenas. Teaching students to use state-of-the-art Autodesk® design software, along with the Autodesk User Certification certification gives them a significant advantage in achieving college or career success.
The mentioned discounts are not combined and they are support for young people, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendees.
- 10% for visiting the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for visiting a second course - each attendant
- 15% for visiting third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice