Microsoft® Office Specialist
The Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certificate, created by Certiport, is the only accepted certification on a global level, a qualification based on standards for evaluating Microsoft Office skills.
This is the official Microsoft Office certification for productivity at work, which allows students from secondary and higher education, as well as candidates who train or work, to verify their skills and excel in academic and professional level.
Certiport delivers exams through millions of MOS certification annually and is the largest IT certification program in the world. MOS certification is:
- Provides qualifications that are recognized worldwide
- Demonstrates essential computer skills
- Helps to differentiate candidates during the employment or promotion
- Builds confidence for a competitive career path
Microsoft Technology Associate
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Certificate is the first step in Microsoft IT certification program.
MTA confirms the basic concepts in technology that are the foundation for a successful career in IT industry, enabling students to explore new career paths with reasonable investment of time and resources.
- Designed by the Microsoft Learning experts and professional coaches
- Based on the high demand for this profile of staff in the IT industry
- The contents of the MTA program is easily integrated into existing curriculum
- Includes Certification Exam Review Kits
Adobe® Certified Associate
The use of digital communications during employment is applied to all industries, worldwide. Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) is a certificate that provides training and certification of skills for working in graphic design, web marketing, video production or other area in which digital communications are used:
- The certificate is supported by global vendors in the digital communication
- Includes themes for certification directly to the curriculum offered by Adobe Education
- It combines theoretical knowledge and practice with concrete examples in the appropriate application
- Confirms skills in digital communications by using Adobe ® Creative Suite ® appropriate to the market requirements
Autodesk® Certified User
Autodesk Certified User (ACU) certification program is career oriented and technical education program in which students learn attractive 2D and 3D design skills using the latest Autodesk design software.
- ACU exams cover both academic and industrial demands in a certification, especially designed for students
- Exams contain multi-choice questions and case studies through which confirms that students effectively use Autodesk software
- Autodesk Education Community provides students and coaches free software, learning materials and support in the classroom
IC3 Digital Literacy Certificate
IC3 digital literacy is a certificate that confirms the readiness of the candidate to succeed in the working environment when it requires work on a computer and Internet. The topics of the IC3 exams are determined by the Global Digital Literacy Council, a team of experts that represents Certiport in front of the global audience. IC3 is an internationally recognized certificate which confirms the most relevant digital literacy skills needed in today's academic and business sectors. To obtain this certification, candidates must pass three exams.
Exams for MOS certification
MOS contains a series of certification levels that provide continuity in the qualification and certification of skills.
Microsoft Office Specialist (Core Certification)
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
Microsoft Office Expert
- Word Expert, Excel Expert
Microsoft Office Master
- Word Expert, Excel Expert, Power Point, Outlook or Access
Certification exams for MTA
MTA contains a series of certification levels that provide continuity in the qualification and certification of skills.
- Software Development Fundamentals, Windows Development Fundamentals, Web Development Fundamentals
- Database Administration Fundamentals
IT Pro Exams
- Networking Fundamentals, Security Fundamentals, Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
Adobe Certified Associate exams confirms the level of the candidate's basic skills using the following applications:
Autodesk Certified User exam confirms basic skills level using the following applications:
- Autodesk AutoCAD® Certified User
- Autodesk Inventor® Certified User
- Autodesk Revit® Certified User
- Autodesk Maya® Certified User
- Autodesk 3ds Max® Certified User
Exams for IC3 Certification
- Living Online - covers skills to work on the Internet or network environment
- Key Applications - covers popular word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications and common features of all applications
- Computing Fundamentals - covers a basic understanding of computers, including hardware, software and operating systems