3DS Max & V-ray is a powerful tool for tridimensional modeling, rendering and animation. It is designed for users whose main interests are designing of 3D objects, as architects, designers of advertisements, creators of multimedia presentations etc.
- User interface introduction
- Selection tools, navigation and adjustment of user interface, units
- Creating simple 2D shapes and changing their parameters
- Working and editing compound 2D shapes
- Creating simple 3D objects from compound 2D shapes
- Accurate drawing with align and snap
- Accurate alignment of doors and windows to 3D walls
- Creating standard and extended 3D objects and changing their parameters
- Creating compound 3D objects (Boolean between two or more objects)
- Introduction to materials and material editor
- Creating simple materials and changing their reflection and texture
- Assigning different materials to different parts of object
- Creating material library
- Saving materials for later use
- Introduction to animation
- Creating simple animation (Auto key)
- Користење на curve editor (advanced animation)
- Introduction to cameras
- Animating cameras with path constraint (moving cameras along path)
- Introduction to lighting
- Daylight (daylight system)
- Lights (free light, target light)
- Visualization (render)
- Introduction and installing vray
- Training in Autodesk Authorized Training Center
- Work with licensed Autodesk software
- Training by Autodesk Certified Instructor
- Latest literature with exercises for each course
- Certificate for course attendace issued by Autodesk
Contact person for
Basic knowledge of working with computers and the operating system Windows.
Materials for the course
- Official Autodesk literature – “Autodesk Official Training Courseware”, in English, as well as a CD including the practices.
- After the completion of the course, every attendant receives a certificate – “Autodesk Certificate of Completion”.
Certificate: Autodesk Certified User
Strong design software skills are a great asset in both the academic and professional arenas. Teaching students to use state-of-the-art Autodesk® design software, along with the Autodesk User Certification certification gives them a significant advantage in achieving college or career success.
The mentioned discounts are not combined and they are support for young people, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendees.
- 10% for visiting the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for visiting a second course - each attendant
- 15% for visiting third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice