Autodesk Revit Architecture Advanced course is custom-tailored course for existing Revit users that provides completed usage of the most popular BIM platform in the world – REVIT. This program encompasses all aspects that Revit users meet while designing buildings, aspects that are not elaborated in Autodesk Revit Fundamentals course.
- Create custom templates with annotation styles, title blocks, and custom element types
- Create schedules, including material takeoff schedules with formulas
- Create custom wall, roof, and floor types as well as MEP system families
- Set up a family file
- Create family geometry
- Create family types
- Create specific families, including, in-place families, profiles, annotation, and shared parameters
- Create In-Place Conceptual Mass elements and Conceptual Mass families
- Create building elements from massing studies
- Use Rooms and Areas for space planning and analysis
- Create perspectives, sketches, exploded views, and solar studies
- Understand the concepts of rendering and lighting
- Create topographic surfaces
- Add property lines and building pads
- Modify toposurfaces with subregions, splitting surfaces and grading the regions
- Annotate site plans and add site components
- Work with Shared Coordinates
- Create structural grids and add columns
- Add foundation walls and footings
- Add beams and beam systems
- Create framing elevations and add braces
- Training in Autodesk Authorized Training Center
- Work with licensed Autodesk software
- Training by Autodesk Certified Instructor
- Latest literature with exercises for each course
- Certificate for course attendace issued by Autodesk
Basic knowledge of Autodesk Revit Architecture.
Materials for the course
- Official Autodesk literature – “Autodesk Official Training Courseware”, in English, as well as a CD including the practices.
- After the completion of the course, every attendant receives a certificate – “Autodesk Certificate of Completion”.
Certificate: Autodesk Certified User
Strong design software skills are a great asset in both the academic and professional arenas. Teaching students to use state-of-the-art Autodesk® design software, along with the Autodesk User Certification certification gives them a significant advantage in achieving college or career success.
The mentioned discounts are not combined and they are support for young people, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendees.
- 10% for visiting the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for visiting a second course - each attendant
- 15% for visiting third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice