QuickBooks is training designed for people with entry-level accounting experience who want to elevate their growth by upgrading their skills and leveraging technology to work as a freelance accountant. Freelance Digital Accountant is conducted in partnership with KUDO Education. The QuickBooks® courses on this training are offered by KUDO Education.
The QuickBooks Online course will teach you about getting started with QuickBooks Online, how to effectively and efficiently use QuickBooks to manage daily bookkeeping tasks and develop an understanding of how the data is entered, processed and reviewed and how to customize QuickBooks to meet the specific needs of a business. Training will be delivered by Certified Accountant, QuickBooks Certified Specialist, Experienced Freelancers.
- Getting started
- Set up your new quickbooks® online company
- Custom reports
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Bank & Credit card accounts
- Final review of quickbooks
- Tips & tricks on how to quickly and easily build a professional CV and portfolio
- Creating a good LinkedIn account
- Introduction in freelance
- Freelance platforms
- Job offers and contracts
- Project management tools, Tips & Tricks for easier tracking and recording of tasks
- Prevention of burnout in operation
FACTS & STATISTICS
QUICKBOOKS IS AN INDUSTRY STANDARD WITH 8 MILLION USERS
5.3M QUICKBOOKS ONLINE USERS WORLDWIDE
FREELANCERS REPRESENT ABOUT
36% OF THE GLOBAL WORKFORCE IN 2021
68.300$ IS THE AVERAGE INCOME FOR FREELANCERS
Take the QuickBooks Certification (QBCU) exam and validate your knowledge which you can take at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center.
Certiport has authorized testing centers all across the globe and Melita&Partners is one of them. We’ll send you all the instructions on how to schedule your exam and register your voucher. (Involves voucher payement).
As well you are getting a certificate from Semos Education for successfully completed course for Freelance Digital Accountant (Certificate from KUDO & Semos Education).
- Become an expert at QuickBooks by learning from trainers with over 10 years of experience in QuickBooks and freelancing.
- Learn how to leverage Technology to work globally, as a freelancer.
- Strengthen your skillset with Soft Skills, which build the first steps on the transformation of your career.
- Be mentored after training is complete.
Having completed this course you will be able to:
- Explain how to customize the QuickBooks desktop environment for your needs
- Describe how to work with Customers & Jobs effectively to raise invoices, deposits and estimates
- Describe how to work with Vendors including how to enter and pay bills
- Describe how QuickBooks deals with Items & Inventory
- Explain QuickBooks registers, and how to reconcile your bank and deal with checks to use that knowledge you gained from this course as a freelancer on the global market.