Autodesk Revit MEP course is intended for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, piping engineers and architects who want to learn how to work on worlds most popular BIM platform for designing of various installations in buildings. Autodesk Revit MEP is software application that provides fast, precise and quality preparation of complex projects for electrical, HVAC, plumbing and piping in buildings.
- Introduction to Autodesk Revit, its interface, including viewing, drawing, and editing commands
- Working with linked architectural files
- Creating and modifying views
- Understanding MEP systems in general
- Creating spaces and zones
- Analyzing heating and cooling loads
- Working with HVAC module to add air terminals, mechanical equipment, and create HVAC systems
- Working with the Piping module to add mechanical equipment as well as creating hydronic piping systems
- Working with fixtures, piping systems, and analysis tools in the Plumbing module
- Working with fire protection systems
- Working with components, circuits, cable tray, and conduits in the Electrical module
- Creating and annotating construction documents
- Adding tags and creating schedules
- Detailing in Autodesk MEP
- Training in Autodesk Authorized Training Center
- Work with licensed Autodesk software
- Training by Autodesk Certified Instructor
- Latest literature with exercises for each course
- Certificate for course attendace issued by Autodesk
Basic knowledge of working with computers and the operating system Windows.
Materials for the course
- Official Autodesk literature – “Autodesk Official Training Courseware”, in English, as well as a CD including the practices.
- After the completion of the course, every attendant receives a certificate – “Autodesk Certificate of Completion”.
Certificate: Autodesk Certified User
Strong design software skills are a great asset in both the academic and professional arenas. Teaching students to use state-of-the-art Autodesk® design software, along with the Autodesk User Certification certification gives them a significant advantage in achieving college or career success.
The mentioned discounts are not combined and they are support for young people, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendees.
- 10% for visiting the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for visiting a second course - each attendant
- 15% for visiting third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice