Adobe Illustrator is an application for vector drawing and creating illustrations for printed media, multimedia, and online graphics. Whether you are a designer or a technical illustrator producing artwork for printed publishing, an artist producing multimedia graphics, or a creator of web pages or online content, Adobe Illustrator offers you the tools you need to get results with professional quality.
The goal of this course is to introduce the fundamentals of vector graphics which are fully scale-able with no loss of resolution and quality, and help you obtain Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certificate. The course is intended for graphic artists and designers, illustrators, web designers and for all those who are interested in design, whether it is printed or on-line publication.
The objects created in Adobe Illustrator are printable and can be displayed precisely in the manner they were designed. Designing logos, emblems, symbols, artistic and compelling text art, etc. has become easy and fun with Adobe Illustrator.
- Getting started
- Getting to know the work area
- Techniques for selecting Artwork
- Using Shapes to create Artwork for a postcard
- Editing and combining shapes and paths
- Transforming Artwork
- Creating an Illustration with the Drawing Tools
- Using Color to Enhance Signage
- Adding Type to a Poster
- Organizing Your Artwork with Layers
- Gradients, Blends and Patterns
- Using Brushes to create a Poster
- Exploring creative uses of Effects and Graphic Styles
- Exam preparation
By the end of the course, the participants will:
- Creates a document and sets parameters according to the purpose
- Use selection techniques
- Draws basic shapes and combines them into complex objects
- Performs precise drawing and tracing
- Transform and modify existing vector graphics
- Use color with an emphasis on composition
- Work with libraries
- Use text depending on the graphic form
- Organize vector graphics with layers
- Use brushes and create new ones
- Use effects and graphic styles
- Converts photos in vector drawing
- Performs masking graphics
- Prepares vector graphics for web, print and video
- Official training at Adobe Authorized Training Center
- Adobe Certified Instructors in latest versions
- Licensed Adobe software in a classroom
- Official Adobe curriculum according to the latest edition of the book titles - Classroom in a book with included exercises
- Official Certificate for attendance a course issued by Adobe
- Ability to gain an internationally recognized Certificate - Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) for a suitable Adobe application. The preparation for the ACA exam and one voucher for the examination are included into the Adobe course price.
Basic knowledge of working with computers and the operating system Windows.
Materials for the course
The newest release of the book “Adobe Illustrator CC Classroom in a Book” is a part of the official training series for Adobe graphics and publishing software, developed with the support of Adobe product experts. The lessons are designed to let you learn at your own pace. Set of practice materials for exam preparation is included.
Certificate: Adobe Certified Associate in Graphic Design & Illustration Using Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification is an excellent grade for working with the application that validates the skills in the graphic design and illustration using Adobe Illustrator application. The certification at this level helps you to show the commitment to academic success and career development.
The mentioned discounts are not combined and they are support for young people, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendees.
- 10% for visiting the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for visiting a second course - each attendant
- 15% for visiting third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice