Adobe InDesign CC is a powerful page-design and layout application that offers precision, control, and seamless integration with other Adobe professional graphics software. Using InDesign, you can produce professional-quality, full-color documents and print them using a variety of output devices, including desktop printers, high-resolution imaging devices, and high-volume color printing presses. You can also create, pre-flight and publish everything from printed books and brochures to digital magazines, iPad apps, eBooks and interactive online documents.
The goal of this course is to introduce the fundamentals of desktop publishing which allows designing and publish documents, and help you to gain the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certificate. The course is intended for writers, artists, designers, and publishers which can communicate to a broader audience than ever before and through an unprecedented variety of media. InDesign supports this with its seamless integration with other Creative Cloud components.
- Getting started
- Introducing the Workspace
- Getting to know InDesign
- Setting Up a Document and Working with Pages
- Working with Objects
- Flowing Text
- Editing Text
- Working with Typography
- Working with Color
- Working with Styles
- Importing and Modifying Graphics
- Creating Tables
- Working with Transparency
- Printing and Exporting
- Exam preparation
By the end of the course, the participants will:
- Creates a document and sets the parameters according to the purpose
- Edit a document and work with pages
- Modifies existing page design
- Works with objects and organize them with layers
- Transform and modify objects
- Performs editing and formatting a text
- Works with typography and hyphenation
- Use color with an emphasis on composition
- Works with character and paragraph styles
- Adds effects and transparency
- Inserts files from other applications and modifies graphics
- Create tables
- Works with templates
- Do technical preparation of document for web and print
- Official training at Adobe Authorized Training Center
- Adobe Certified Instructors in latest versions
- Licensed Adobe software in a classroom
- Official Adobe curriculum according to the latest edition of the book titles - Classroom in a book with included exercises
- Official Certificate for attendance a course issued by Adobe
- Ability to gain an internationally recognized Certificate - Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) for a suitable Adobe application. The preparation for the ACA exam and one voucher for the examination are included into the Adobe course price.
Basic knowledge of working with computers and the operating system Windows.
Materials for the course
The newest release of the book “Adobe InDesign CC Classroom in a Book” is a part of the official training series for Adobe graphics and publishing software, developed with the support of Adobe product experts. The lessons are designed to let you learn at your own pace. Set of practice materials for exam preparation is included.
Certificate: Adobe Certified Associate in Print & Digital Media Using Adobe InDesign
Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification is an excellent grade for working with the application that validates the skills in the print and digital media using Adobe InDesign application. The certification at this level helps you to show the commitment to academic success and career development.
The mentioned discounts are not combined and they are support for young people, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendees.
- 10% for visiting the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for visiting a second course - each attendant
- 15% for visiting third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice