Adobe After Effects is powerful application that provides a comprehensive set of 2D and 3D tools for compositing, animation, and effects that motion-graphics professionals, visual effects artists, web designers, and film and video professionals need.
The goal of this course is to introduce the fundamentals of the motions-graphic and animations. After Effects is widely used for digital post-production of film, video, DVD, and the web. You can composite layers in various ways, apply and combine sophisticated visual and audio effects, and animate both objects and effects.
- Getting started
- Getting to know the work area
- Creating a Basic Animation Using Effects and Presets
- Animating Text
- Working with Shape Layers
- Animating a Multimedia Presentation
- Animating Layers
- Working with Masks
- Distorting Objects with the Puppet Tools
- Using the Roto Brush Tool
- Performing Color Correction
- Using 3D Features
- Working with the 3D Camera Tracker
- Rendering and Outputting
- Official training at Adobe Authorized Training Center
- Adobe Certified Instructors in latest versions
- Licensed Adobe software in a classroom
- Official Adobe curriculum according to the latest edition of the book titles - Classroom in a book with included exercises
- Official Certificate for attendance a course issued by Adobe
- Ability to gain an internationally recognized Certificate - Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) for a suitable Adobe application. The preparation for the ACA exam and one voucher for the examination are included into the Adobe course price.
Contact person for
Basic knowledge of working with computers and the operating system Windows.
Materials for the course
The newest release of the book “Adobe After Effects CC Classroom in a Book” is a part of the official training series for Adobe graphics and publishing software, developed with the support of Adobe product experts. The lessons are designed to let you learn at your own pace.
Certificate: There is no ACA exam for the Adobe After Effects application
The mentioned discounts are not combined and they are support for young people, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendees.
- 10% for visiting the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for visiting a second course - each attendant
- 15% for visiting third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice