LPIC-2: Linux Engineer
LPIC-2 is the second certification in LPI’s multi-level professional certification program. The LPIC-2 will validate the candidate's ability to administer small to medium–sized mixed networks.
The candidate must have an active LPIC-1 certification to receive LPIC-2 certification.
Linux Advanced System and Network Administration (LPIC Exam 202)
During this training you will learn:
- How configure web services
- How to configure file sharing (SAMBA, NFS)
- Network client management (DHCP, PAM, LDAP client)
- How to configure email services
- Advanced networking/security
This course prepares students for LPIC Exam 202.
This training focuses on these 7 key areas:
- Domain Name Server
- Web Services
- File Sharing
- Network Client Management
- E-Mail Services
- System Security
Contact person for
Contact person for Macedonia
Contact person for Serbia
The candidate must have an active LPIC-1 certification to receive LPIC-2 certification, but the LPIC-1 and LPIC-2 exams may be taken in any order.
Certificate: LPIC-2: Linux Engineer
If you pass exams 201 and 202 successfully, you are awarded the internationally recognized
LPIC-2: Linux Engineer certification.
Participants will conduct exercises on common CentOS distribution, which is fully compatible with RedHat, Scientific Linux, Fedora and many other Linux distributions. Current running CentOS version is version 6.5. Also, students will use Debian distribution for Debian-related tasks (version 7.4.0).
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice