We know you’ve been waiting for this!
It’s that time of the year when Semos Education announces its scholarship competition.
THIS YEAR’S THEME IS “VALUES I FIGHT FOR.”
What are the values you fight for with all your heart?
Students, enthusiasts, creatives, graphic and web designers to be - it’s your turn. This is your chance to turn your efforts into great achievements. You may choose to create an essay, a drawing, a photography, or a web application concept.
Application deadline: 21.04.2021
APPLY for a scholarship at the first, and the only, Accredited Academy* for Graphic and Web Design in Macedonia.
For the seventh year in a row, Semos Academy sponsors free education for young talented individuals. This year, Semos Academy will award a total of 4 scholarships (2 full + 2 partial) in two categories, totaling to 7.100 EUR.
The theme of this year’s competition is "Values I fight for," and you are expected to express yourself creatively on one value that you fight for. The competition applies for the academic year 2021/22, for the two vocational one-year programs Graphic Design and Web Design.
What you need to know is the following:
- All adults (18+ years) with completed secondary and/or higher education can apply for the competition and start attending the Academy in September 2021.
- Each candidate applies independently for one of the categories Graphic Design or Web Design.
- The application must meet the requirements listed for the appropriate category, and by participating in the competition, the candidate fully accepts the official rules regulated by Semos Education.
- To decide which category to apply for, follow the links below for more information about the competition.
Scholarship competition for category: Graphic Design
Scholarship competition for category: Web Design
* Semos Academy for Graphic Design is the first and only accredited post-secondary education institution to offer specialist qualification at 5-B level of the Macedonian Qualifications Framework by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Northern Macedonia, Resolution number UP113-1523 from 19.07.2019.