Dear teachers, professors, educators ...
Distance learning has become a reality.
Are you ready for this challenge?
In the new environment, we are presented with two options:
1. To adapt to new conditions and learn something new
2. Waste our precious time
Which will you choose?
We advise you to choose the first option.
How can we help you meet this challenge?
- We will teach you how to use Microsoft Teams
- We will offer you support in purchasing Microsoft 365
- We will assist you in installing and maintaining Microsoft 365
What is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration tool that allows the members of one team to be in contact with each other and always up to date. It offers possibility for written and video communication, no matter the number of participants. You can share files and work on them as well and always follow the changes that are being made. This all makes Microsoft Teams on of the favorites in the Office 365..
Microsoft Teams Training
Dynamics: 12 classes- 6 modules
Price: 3.800 den
* minimum number of participants is 5 people
The training includes online training for teachers on how to hold classes and use the tools in the Teams application. The training is taught by a certified lecturer with experience. The students will receive a presentation and a certificate for the attended training. The training can ask questions, do exercises and work practically in order to prepare teachers to hold their classes online.
Topics of the training
- Overview of Office365 applications
- All about Microsoft Teams
- Document sharing
- Working with students
- Tasks and feedback in Microsoft Teams
- Class Notebook in MS Teams
- What is Microsoft Teams and how can it be used in classrooms and schools?
- Understand the different types of teams.
- Learn how to create teams and channels within Microsoft Teams.
- Learn how to navigate a team and manage permissions.
- Learn how to create files, start conversations and answer questions, and post announcements.
- Learn how to use the built-in OneNote tool, as well as add additional applications that can be used in a team.
- Learn how to create a task and form in a team.
Purchase of Microsoft 365 Software
Microsoft 365 A3 for faculty license
Price per license: 358,00 den. + VAT
* minimum order number is 5 licenses
The offer includes a monthly license for A3 Microsoft Office365 Education. The package includes the following software components that are available for download on 5 devices per license:
- Teams for Education
- Publisher and many other services
Installation and maintenance of Microsoft 365
Technical setting of the software: 30.000,00 + VAT
Monthly maintenance: 3.000,00 + VAT
The technical setup of the software involves the engagement of a technical person who completely sets the solution in your institution. This includes creating tenant, adding users (teachers / professors),
Monthly maintenance is a service that our team offers in order to manage any changes with the software (licenses) purchased by the institution. After the initial setting of the licenses, in case of any change in the staff of the institution (departure, addition of new colleagues) it is necessary for them to gain access to the tools of the Microsoft A3 Office365 license with which we are available to cover this part.
Contact person for