Artificial Intelligence Academy
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is an area of computer science that involves the creation of intelligent machines that work and react as human beings.
Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) have become an essential part of the toolset for many organizations. When used effectively, these tools provide actionable insights that drive critical decisions and enable organizations to create exciting, new, and innovative products and services. The Academy for Artificial Intelligence is designed to build knowledge starting from the basis up to the level of certified AI practitioner. This will help students apply various approaches and algorithms to solve business problems through AI and ML, follow a methodical workflow to develop sound solutions, use open source, off-the-shelf tools to develop, test, and deploy those solutions, and ensure that they protect the privacy of users.
The target student may be a programmer looking to develop additional skills to apply machine learning algorithms to business problems, or a data analyst who already has strong skills in applying math and statistics to business problems, but is looking to develop technology skills related to machine learning.
- Introduction to python programing
- Mathematical Foundation for AI and Мachine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Beginning Data Science with Python and Jupyter
- Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Applied Data Science with Python and Jupyter
- Applied Deep Learning with PyTorch
- Certified Artificial Intelligence (AI) Practitioner course
Acquired skills and competencies
By completing the vocational Artificial Intelligence program, the attendee will be able to apply the latest principles and technologies in this area, and will learn to:
- Principles of Python programming
- Basis of Artificial intelligence, its benefits and implementation
- Core mathematical concepts for machine learning and implementation in R and Python
- Development of real-world applications that are powered by the latest AI advances
- Use powerful industry-standard tools within Jupyter and Python ecosystem to unlock new, actionable insights from data
- Use Python and scikit-learn to get up and running with the developments in artificial intelligence
- Detect a variety of data problems to which you can apply deep learning solutions
- Learn the PyTorch syntax and build a single-layer neural network with it
- Build a deep neural network to solve a classification problem
- Promote data privacy and ethical practices within AI and ML projects.
- Build artificial neural networks (ANNs), support-vector machines (SVMs), classification models, clustering models
Contact person for
Academic calendar for 2021/22- enrollment 1 /online
March 15, 2021 - Start
March 15 to July 15, 2021 - First semester
August 16 to September 30, 2021 - Second semester
October 20, 2021 - Project presentation
Academic calendar for 2021/22 – enrollment 2
September 27, 2021 – Start
September 27 to December 30, 2021 – First semester
January 20 to April 29, 2022 – Second semester
May 20, 2022 – Project presentation
- Certificate Certified Artificial Intelligence Practitioner
CertNexus is the global purveyor of vendor neutral, emerging technology certifications and micro-credentials for IT, business, and security professionals. CertNexus’ exams meet the most rigorous development standards possible, which outline a global framework for developing personnel certification programs to narrow the widening skills gap. CertNexus partners with highly knowledgeable and talented industry experts to ensure the integrity and quality of each exam, with all exams following a rigorous development process.
Lectures are conducted in a modern and interactive way, using modern informal methods, through individual and group work, with practical mentoring as well as interactive consultations with lecturers during classes.