Accredited institution for education of adults in UX design
Verification for Institution for education of adults for the implementation of the UX Designer program of Semos Computer Education Centre Nm. UP113 – 2240 since 19.05.2020.
Since May 2020, Semos Education has been declared an accredited institution by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia for implementation of the UX Design program.
UX DESIGNER – POPULAR PROFESSION IN THE CREATIVE INDUSTRY. Design of adaptable web page and application. Combination of design, user experience, research, business, psychology. Overcoming computer skills and creating a prototype for web pages and applications.
Main goal of the program
The main goal of the course is for the attendee to get knowledge, skill and competence for UX design, in other words, web design directed at the user, and all that for future education and inclusion in the labour market.
The obtained skillset are going to help the attendees get jobs and be competitive in the labour market, but also to be independent in carrying out their everyday work assignments and/or be able to self-employ.
The course offers a chance for development in the career and progress to higher levels, such as Web Designer or Web Developer (Front End Developer/ Back End Developer), and better qualification in the labour market by getting a job in a company or freelancing.
- Web design process and Creative Thinking
- User UX/UI principles
- Adobe XD
- Web optimization and analysis
- Career and project web methodologies (Agile Scrum Certified)
- Practical lessons “Design of adaptable website and mobile application”
Acquired skills and competencies
After completing the specific course UX Designer, the attendee will be able to:
- Create product strategy based on user experience,
- Create user stories, profiles and scenarios,
- Make user map for specifying a design,
- Define functionalities and interaction in the user interface,
- Establish structure for a web project (website and/or application),
- Create visual outline for a website or web application,
- Complete a prototype for a web project and test an idea,
- Share design and evaluate a web project,
- Create web elements with Adobe CC software,
- Define user profiles and their online habits,
- Design e-mail messages and landing pages,
- Do basic web optimization for multimedia and text,
- Recognize current web project methodology Agile Scrum Certified, phrases and roles of the participants in the web design team,
- Present web project from the idea to the implementation.
Academic calendar for 2021/22- enrollment 1 /online
March 15, 2021 - Start
March 15 to July 15, 2021 - First semester
August 16 to September 30, 2021 - Second semester
October 20, 2021 - Project presentation
Academic calendar for 2021/22 – enrollment 2
September 27, 2021 – Start
September 27 to December 30, 2021 – First semester
January 20 to April 29, 2022 – Second semester
May 20, 2022 – Project presentation
The candidate that successfully finishes the course, completes the project assignments and passes the exams, will receive the following:
- Diploma “UX Designer” by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia
- International certificate from Adobe on the level Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) which represents proof for great knowledge of the chosen Adobe application. Taking the official Adobe exam on the level Adobe Certified Associate will be done in Certiport Official Testing Centre.
The lessons are taught in a modern and interactive way by using new information technologies, by individual and group activities, practical mentorship with consultations from famous companies during the whole course. This is all in favour of the students and their development of UX design (user experience) skills and it being done in an interesting, fun and new way.
In the implementation of the program contemporary teaching methods will be used which will allow the attendee to be continuously active during the whole course. Each module is strengthened by exercises specifically made according to curriculums and official programs of Adobe and Scrum Study partners.
The course is executed through practical and theoretical lessons and at the end the attendee has the certificate “UX Designer”.