Why DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST?
Are you interested in a career that’s fast-paced, ever-changing, and ripe with potential for advancement? Then consider a career in digital marketing, even if you lack experience.
Digital marketing is not a trend, but how marketing will be done going forward. It is a booming career path with excellent long-term prospects. The demand for skilled professionals is predicted to grow as marketing becomes ever more digital, keeping pace with our digital world. As demand for digital marketing has grown, so has the number of specialist digital jobs required in companies and agencies.
According to Forbes, U.S. retailer's online businesses had already seen a 146% growth by April 2020. That is another indication that the more digital you are, the better chances of survival you have. The world has transformed within the past six months.
Four out of 10 jobs listed in marketing now call for digital marketing skills & jobs requiring digital marketing skills pay almost $7,000 more than other marketing roles. There are many opportunities in Digital Marketing because everyone wants to reach its targets via digital channels. You must know what is going on in the world and be able to communicate with people.
With Digital Marketing, you can work anywhere, anytime. This is the lifestyle you’re about to unlock.
What’s unique about enrolling in this program with Semos
- Learn digital marketing from Silicon Valley-based industry experts
- Real-life practice
Hands-on experience in a simulation environment. The simulations included in our academy will provide you with the opportunity to step into the shoes of a digital marketing manager. The simulations, powered by real-world Google data, will enable you to run digital marketing experiments, create virtual search engine marketing campaigns, conceptualize landing pages and email campaigns, and perform a variety of other marketing tasks using virtual money.
- JobAssist and career counseling programs
- We give you the tools: Access to $500 worth of marketing tools (Crazy Egg, Feng-GUI, SE Ranking)
- Access to exclusive forums moderated by faculty and industry experts
- Monthly mentoring sessions by our instructors who are proven industry experts
- OMCP (Online Marketing Certified Professional) exam voucher on completion
- Mastering SEO, Content Marketing, PPC, and Digital Analytics
- Mastering Social Media, Mobile Marketing and Digital Strategy
- Advanced Web Analytics
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Advanced PPC Certification Program
- Advanced Social Media Marketing
- HubSpot Email Marketing Certification
- Advanced Content Marketing
- Advanced Website Conversion Rate Optimization
- Advanced Mobile Marketing
- Advanced Email Marketing
The Digital Marketing Specialist program gives you an in-depth understanding and advanced knowledge of the most important digital marketing domains and includes real-world projects and virtual simulations for gaining the experience. You’ll be exposed to digital marketing tools, extensive project experience and Mimic Pro simulations to make you job-ready.
Contact person for
Academic calendar for 2021/22- enrollment 1 /online
March 15, 2021 - Start
March 15 to July 15, 2021 - First semester
August 16 to September 30, 2021 - Second semester
October 20, 2021 - Project presentation
Academic calendar for 2021/22 – enrollment 2
September 27, 2021 – Start
September 27 to December 30, 2021 – First semester
January 20 to April 29, 2022 – Second semester
May 20, 2022 – Project presentation
- Digital Marketing Specialist Master certificate - completion
- OMCP (Online Marketing Certified Professional) - Upon successful completion of the Digital Marketing certification program, you will receive a voucher + 1000 hours of project experience that will enable you to apply to take the exam with OMCP. The voucher provided will be valid for 1 year from the date of your enrollment.
Acquired skills and competencies
By completing the digital marketing academy, the attendee will be able to apply the latest principles and technologies in this area, and will learn to:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation, and digital marketing strategy.
- Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing.
- Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing.
- Learn how to formulate, plan, and execute effective digital marketing strategies with the right channel mix in our digital marketing strategy module.
- Create the right marketing messages tailored to the right audiences.
- Prepare for top digital marketing certification exams such as OMCA, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Blueprint, Hootsuite and Hubspot
- Increase brand awareness, promote products, acquire new customers, generate product interest among prospects and create high product visibility among distinct audiences.
- Design and implements various online marketing promotions and campaigns through SEO, SEM, PPC, social media, email, and content.
- Analyze data and campaign performance.
- Acquire new leads, clicks, and customers.