Official Unity Game Development Academy
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely used real-time 3D creative platform, powering rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR, and AR experiences. More than 60% of all AR/VR content is made with Unity. If you’re a creator with the ambition to start working in 3D, VR, gaming, or other forms of real-time interactive development, Unity will get you there.
Don’t let the word “game” fool you. The gaming industry is not child’s play—it is the largest, fastest-growing media industry in the world. It’s bigger than Hollywood, and it dwarves the music business, making more than $100 billion a year.
At Semos Game Development Academy, you will receive a well-rounded education in the arts and sciences, with courses that cover techniques in game design, game programming, concept art, 3D modeling, and animation, among others.
Semos Eduction is the premier Unity Authorized Training Partner in the region. Get hands-on training from our Unity Certified Instructors in intensive workshops.
- Programing for Unity – Introduction
- Unity 2D
- Substance painter
- Programing for Unity – Advanced
- Unity 3D
- Game Project
Acquired skills and competencies
Upon completion of the Official Unity Game Development Academy, the visitor will know how to apply the latest principles and technologies in this area, and will learn to:
- Program in C # for Unity
- Works in Unity in order to get acquainted with the tools intended for Unity 2D Game Development
- Develops digital manipulation in Photoshop
- Makes materials for 3D objects in Adobe Substance Painter
- Develops and animates 3D models in Autodesk Maya
- Uses advanced programming skills with C #
- Works in Unity in order to get acquainted with the tools intended for Unity 3D Game Development
- Develop 2D and 3D play as a final project
Academic calendar for 2021/22- enrollment 1 /online
March 15, 2021 - Start
March 15 to July 15, 2021 - First semester
August 16 to September 30, 2021 - Second semester
October 20, 2021 - Project presentation
Academic calendar for 2021/22 – enrollment 2
September 27, 2021 – Start
September 27 to December 30, 2021 – First semester
January 20 to April 29, 2022 – Second semester
May 20, 2022 – Project presentation
Lectures are conducted in a modern and interactive manner, using modern informal methods, through individual and group work, with practical mentoring as well as interactive consultations with lecturers during classes. All of this so the visitor can train his skills in Game Development interesting, fun and modern way.
Verification Documents - certificates
- 2 Unity Official Certificates: 2D Game Development, 3D Game Development
- 1 degree from Semos Education Completed Official Unity Academy for Game Development