Adobe Premiere Pro, the essential editing tool for video enthusiasts and professionals, is the most scalable, efficient, and precise video-editing tool available. It supports a broad range of video formats, including AVCHD, HDV, XDCAM EX, HD, and HD422, P2 DVCPRO HD, AVC-Intra, Canon XF, RED R3D, ARRIRAW, Digital SLR, Blackmagic CinemaDNG, Avid DNxHD, QuickTime and AVI files and many more.
The goal of this course is to introduce the fundamentals of the video-editing, and help you to gain the Adobe Certified Professional (ACP) certificate. Premiere Pro lets you work faster and more creatively without converting your media. The complete set of powerful and exclusive tools lets you overcome any editorial, production, and workflow challenges to deliver the high-quality work you demand.
- Getting started
- Touring Premiere Pro CC
- Setting Up a Project
- Importing Media
- Organizing Media
- Essentials of Video Editing
- Working with Clips and Markers
- Adding Transitions
- Advanced Editing Techniques
- Putting Clips in Motion
- Multi-camera Editing
- Adding Video Effects
- Color Correction and Grading
- Creating Titles
- Managing Your Projects
- Exporting Frames, Clips, and Sequences
- Exam preparation
- Official training at Adobe Authorized Training Center
- Adobe Certified Instructors in latest versions
- Licensed Adobe software in a classroom
- Official Adobe curriculum according to the latest edition of the book titles - Classroom in a book with included exercises
- Official Certificate for attendance a course issued by Adobe
- Ability to gain an internationally recognized Certificate - Adobe Certified Professional (ACP) for a suitable Adobe application. The preparation for the ACP exam and one voucher for the examination are included into the Adobe course price.
Contact person for
Use your digital badges to tell potential employers, academic institutions, colleagues and peers about your credentials.
Basic knowledge of working with computers and the operating system Windows.
Materials for the course
The newest release of the book “Adobe Premiere Pro CC Classroom in a Book” is a part of the official training series for Adobe graphics and publishing and creative video software, developed with the support of Adobe product experts. The lessons are designed to let you learn at your own pace. Set of practice materials for exam preparation is included.
Certificate: Adobe Certified Professional in Digital Video Using Adobe Premier Pro
Adobe Certified Professional (ACP) certification is an excellent grade for working with the application that validates the skills in the video communication using Adobe Premiere Pro application. The certification at this level helps you to show the commitment to academic success and career development.
The mentioned discounts are not combined and they are support for young people, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendees.
- 10% for attending the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for attending a second course - each attendant
- 15% for attending third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice