About the job
We wouldn’t be the industry leader without our successful sales team. We’re seeking for our qualified SALES SPECIALIST to help us sell the products and services that help improve the lives of people around the world. As a Sales specialist you will be responsible for selling our official trainings such as Adobe, Autodesk, Unity etc. and meeting customer needs. Day to day communication with our partner vendors, individuals and corporations all around the world.
How do we fit each other?
You’ll have the opportunity to work in an international environment, with world known software companies and you’ll help us drive the right IT skills that enable our customers to succeed.
If you're already passionate and enthusiastic about technology and motivating others, if you appreciate the opportunity to help revolutionize what it means to skill and be skilled, then all that's left is for you to apply and help us encourage every organization and individual to achieve more.
What you'll do
- Plan the sales, follow the financial results and accomplish the set targets;
- Explore new business opportunities in sales;
- Lead and increase sales in the country and abroad;
- Communicate with clients on daily basis;
- Prepare offers for clients and tenders.
Who you are:
- Have great sales skills and experience, as well as knowledge of advanced IT technologies;
- Have at least 1+ years of previous experience in the IT industry/similar role or an education from the technical universities;
- Fluent in English language;
- Interested in professional development and take on new challenges;
- Affectionate and professional;
- Possess driver’s license B category, active driver;
- Interesting and dynamic job
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work from home
- Day off from work for your birthday
- Discounts on courses for you and your family members
- Performance related bonuses
Please submit your CV at https://hr.semosedu.com/ by 01.07.2022 with the subject line: Application for Sales Specialist position
At Semos Education you will work with 180 creative, smart and good people, on projects that will motivate you to unleash your full potential.
Give us the opportunity to tell you our story!
Semos Education (www.semosedu.com) is a leading learning provider in Western Balkans. We are setting high-quality standards in the training industry for more than 25 years, providing official training for the world’s largest software companies. Over the years, we have supported learning of the various organizations and individuals, delivering training throughout the SEE region, Northern Europe and the Middle East. We offer various certified trainings from different vendors, such as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Java, VMware, EC-Council, ISTQB, Scrum, Adobe, Autodesk, Unity, and AWS. Aside from official education, we also offer customized trainings in different information technologies, which include Angular, React, Vue, Go, Python, HTML/CSS, PHP, Programming in C, C++, etc.
Our offices are located in Skopje and Belgrade.
Semos Education serves as a one stop shop for IT training, meaning that an organization or individual can find all the courses they need for their professional development. Semos Education is a member of LLPA (Leading Learning Partners Association) a global organization with a presence in more than 55 countries.
We share knowledge in:
Norway | Sweden | Finland | Denmark | Netherlands | Belgium | Germany | Estonia | Kingdom of Saudi Arabia | Malta | Spain | Italy | Hungary | Poland | Romania | Macedonia | Serbia | Montenegro | Slovenia | Bosnia | Croatia | Bulgaria | Albania | Kosovo