Director of Semos Academies
About the job
We wouldn’t be the industry leader without our successful team. We’re seeking for our qualified DIRECTOR OF SEMOS ACADEMIES to help us align and reposition 15+ Academies, covering various fields of study. As Director of Academies, you will be accountable for the overall sales and will manage, develop and support the sales team.
How do we fit each other?
Semos Education is thriving to provide best training services possible in the IT industry and we are welcoming people who can contribute to make sure that everything goes smoothly. The applicants for this position should possess excellent manager skills and have proven experience in being responsible for people and projects. We are looking for decision makers, who are committed to results, with good interpersonal and communication expertise.
What you'll do
- Follow global trends and technologies development in the informal educational programs;
- Develop strategy for further Academies portfolio advancement through identifying the education market needs;
- Efficiently managing all aspects of the Academies, you will be responsible for annual business planning, budgeting and realization of the business targets and profit;
- Plan work schedules and improve performance of the Academies;
- Have a leading role in development of the international reputation of the Academies;
- Provide support to the employees and lecturers at the Academies;
- Work hard in establishing and maintaining the key indicators of performance of the Academies.
Who you are:
- Have at least 5+ years of previous experience in a similar role in the IT industry or education;
- Experienced in managing business processes and people;
- Possess business logic, also have creative thinking;
- Own practical knowledge in launching new products;
- Work with modern technologies;
- Understand the new concept of promoting services via digital marketing/social mediums;
- Fluent in English language;
- Highly organized and efficient;
- Possess driver’s license B category, active driver.
- Interesting and dynamic job
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work from home
- Day off from work for your birthday
- Discounts on courses for you and your family members
Please submit your CV at https://hr.semosedu.com/ by 15.08.2022 with the subject line: Application for Director of SEMOS Academies
At Semos Education you will work with 180 creative, smart and good people, on projects that will motivate you to unleash your full potential.
Give us the opportunity to tell you our story!
Semos Education (www.semosedu.com) is a leading learning provider in Western Balkans. We are setting high-quality standards in the training industry for more than 25 years, providing official training for the world’s largest software companies. Over the years, we have supported learning of the various organizations and individuals, delivering training throughout the SEE region, Northern Europe and the Middle East. We offer various certified trainings from different vendors, such as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Java, VMware, EC-Council, ISTQB, Scrum, Adobe, Autodesk, Unity, and AWS. Aside from official education, we also offer customized trainings in different information technologies, which include Angular, React, Vue, Go, Python, HTML/CSS, PHP, Programming in C, C++, etc.
Our offices are located in Skopje and Belgrade.
Semos Education serves as a one stop shop for IT training, meaning that an organization or individual can find all the courses they need for their professional development. Semos Education is a member of LLPA (Leading Learning Partners Association) a global organization with a presence in more than 55 countries.
We share knowledge in:
Norway | Sweden | Finland | Denmark | Netherlands | Belgium | Germany | Estonia | Kingdom of Saudi Arabia | Malta | Spain | Italy | Hungary | Poland | Romania | Macedonia | Serbia | Montenegro | Slovenia | Bosnia | Croatia | Bulgaria | Albania | Kosovo