This course is intended to enable delegates with a Foundation-level knowledge of IT Service Management to apply good practice in processes pertaining to the Service Operation lifecycle phase. It will give candidates a deep level of understanding of Service Operation processes and roles.
The course is interactive, combining presentation sessions and group exercises, with plenty of opportunity for questions and discussion.
This course is aimed at individuals who have attained the V3 ITIL® Foundation certificate in Service Management and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL® certifications. It will give delegates a detailed understanding of the ITIL® Service Operation phase of the ITIL® core lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organisation.
- Understand the importance of Service Management as a Practice
- Lead discussions on Service Operation
- Understand Service Operation Principles and Processes
- Carry out common Service Operation activities
- Organise Service Operation effectively
- Recognise Service Operation functions and technology-related activities
- Understand how to implement Service Operation
- Understand and analyse challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks related to Service Operation
The ITIL® Intermediate Certificate in Service Operation forms part of the Lifecycle series of Intermediate certification modules, which can be taken as stand-alone qualifications or with a view to amassing sufficient credits to gain the ITIL® Service Management Expert qualification.
On completion of the course and the required personal study, delegates will be able to sit the ITIL® Intermediate examination in Service Operation worth 3 credits.
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice