The purpose of this course is to show you the advanced options of this application and to give you ideas for more perfected, easier and faster performance, as well as a way to solve any type of a business problem.
- Introduction to the new work environment in Excel 2013
- Faster Methods for Inserting Data
- Data Validation
- Using shortcuts when working with big documents
- Professional Formatting and Defining of Tables
- Editing text and tables
- Inserting comments in cells
- Working with worksheets
- Control of the view of the worksheet
- Advanced use of formulas
- Creating and modifying of named cells
- Using advanced embedded functions in Excel
- Recognize errors in creating formulas
- Creating Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Reports. Sums of Arrays.
- Working with tables as data bases
- Advanced use of charts
- Data analysis
- Importing data from external databases
- Using macros
- Protection of the data and tables with passwords
- Integration of Excel and Word and other MS Office programs
- Analysis tools
- Printing the tables
- Each attendant works on a separate computer
- A book or a handbook is included in the student’s kit for each course
- Each attendant that successfully completes a course receives a diploma
- Obtaining an internationally acknowledged certificate - Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) for the appropriate MS Office application
Contact person for
Contact Person for Macedonia
Contact person for Serbia
Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel.
Materials for the course
Every attendant will receive a handbook for Advanced Microsoft Excel.
The Microsoft Office Specialist Certificate (MOS) is one of the world's leading IT certifications. The certificate is accepted globally which is a qualification based on the standards for assessing the knowledge and skills for productive use of Microsoft Office Excel.
The mentioned discounts are not combined and they are support for young people, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendees.
- 10% for visiting the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for visiting a second course - each attendant
- 15% for visiting third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice