The C ++ programming language is a language that enables creation of fast and powerful programs and fully supports object-oriented programming.
During the course, students will be introduced to the essence of object-oriented programming and will learn how to model objects with their features, and present them in a programming language.
This course is intended for all high school students and employees who want to learn the language which represents the basis of modern programming languages (C # and Java). The course provides an introduction and infiltration in the world of programming with C + +.
- Introduction to C++ Programming
- Variables, Functions and Programming Logic
- Using References and namespaces
- Object oriented programming
- Pointers and memory allocation
- Advanced Functions: Overloading
- Abstract Classes
- Multiple inheritance
- Each attendant works on a separate computer
- A book or a handbook is included in the student’s kit for each course
- Each attendant that successfully completes a course receives a diploma
Knowledge of OS Windows, and it is desirable to have knowledge of programming in C.
Materials for the course
Each attendant will receive a “C++ Programming“ handbook.
The stated discounts cannot be combined and the same are support for youth, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendants.
- 10% for visiting the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for visiting a second course - each attendant
- 15% for visiting third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice