Web site and database assimilation is a necessity for many of today's businesses, and learning to work with PHP is key to integration success. The objective of this course is to teach new web developers the comprehensive steps for building dynamic, data-driven, interactive websites. Using PHP and MySQL we will demonstrate the entire process of building a content management system. Topics, from basics of the PHP language (variables, arrays, loops, functions, etc.), to building dynamic web pages with a MySQL, are covered. Other topics like blueprinting applications; structuring and interacting with databases; building, validating, and processing forms; and regulating user access with passwords, are also covered. This course is teaching by providing practical advice. Also, in this course, we will guide you through the process of installing MySQL and PHP on Windows and explain how to set up a complete web server on Windows.
- What is PHP and why choose it
- Installation and configuration of PHP with MySQL
- Introduction to PHP programming
- Exploring Data Types
- Defining logical expressions
- Defining loops and functions
- Building Web Pages
- Encoding for HTML, establishing sessions and building forms
- Creating a database in MySQL
- Connecting and accessing data in MySQL with PHP
- Introduction to phpMyAdmin functions
- Building a Content Management System
- Creating, regulating, encryption and authorization users
- Working with Files and Directories (accessing, writing, moving, deleting)
- Working with forms and electronic mail
- Creating templates, libraries and MVX architecture
- Each attendant works on a separate computer
- A book or a handbook is included in the student’s kit for each course
- Each attendant that successfully completes a course receives a diploma
Contact person for Macedonia
Basic knowledge of programming and HTML5 & CSS3.
Materials for the course
Students attending this course will receive a handbook on using PHP with MySQL - I level.
The stated discounts cannot be combined and the same are support for youth, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendants.
- 10% for visiting the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for visiting a second course - each attendant
- 15% for visiting third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice