The whole training is created for the attendant to get the basic knowledge which will let him/her create simple, as well as websites with medium complexity.
- HTML5 basics and text formatting
- Content grouping
- Creating tables and lists
- CSS3 basics and usage of selectors
- Basic element styling
- CSS box model
- Planning of HTML5 documents and transferring the design into HTML5
By the end of the course, the participants will:
- Have the basic knowledge on how the web runs
- Be able to plan and mock a scalable design
- Know how choose the right assets, images, typography and presentation style
- Know the base technologies encountered in a web project
- Be able to read and write code
- Utilize the elements of design for layout compositions
- Convert a graphic design into a complete website
- Create functional interactive components and complete websites
- Each attendant works on a separate computer
- A book or a handbook is included in the student’s kit for each course
- Each attendant that successfully completes a course receives a diploma
Basic knowledge of working with computers and the operating system Windows.
Materials for the course
Students attending this course will receive a handbook on using HTML5 & CSS3 - I level.
The stated discounts cannot be combined and the same are support for youth, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendants.
- 10% for visiting the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for visiting a second course - each attendant
- 15% for visiting third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice