The programming language C is the ideal language to teach programming. It is a powerful and compact computer language that allows you to write programs that specify exactly what you want your computer to do. You are the main programmers: you create a program, which is just one set of instructions, and your computer is bound to follow.
The power of C is such that it is used for programming at all levels, from device drivers and operating system components to large applications. Finally, once you learn programming in C, you have an excellent background from which you can continue to upgrade to programming in the object-oriented C ++ programming language.
This course is intended for all high school students and employees who intend to learn the most popular programming language at all times. The course provides an introduction and penetration in the world of programming with C.
- Introduction to C Programming
- Variables and Input/Output Commands
- Arrays, Strings and Text
- Structuring Data
- Each attendant works on a separate computer
- A book or a handbook is included in the student’s kit for each course
- Each attendant that successfully completes a course receives a diploma
Contact person for Macedonia
Basic knowledge of working with computers and the operating system Windows.
Materials for the course
Each attendant will receive a handbook “C Programming“.
The stated discounts cannot be combined and the same are support for youth, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendants.
- 10% for visiting the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for visiting a second course - each attendant
- 15% for visiting third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice