Agile testing is a relatively new approach to software testing that follows the principles of agile software development as outlined in the Agile Manifesto. A tester on an Agile project will work differently than one working on a traditional project. Testers must understand the values and principles that underpin Agile projects, and how testers are an integral part of a whole-team approach together with developers and business representatives. The Agile Extension will give the tester the knowledge to be part of agile testing teams and achieve high performance.
- Testers experienced with traditional SDLCs
- Entry-level testers with an interest in agile testing
- Experienced developers with a lot to a little knowledge of testing who
- work in agile projects
- Roles include testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test
- managers, user acceptance testers, software developers
- The ISTQB® Foundation certificate is a prerequisite.
- Principles of Agile software development
- Difference between traditional and Agile approaches to testing
- Enhancing testing processes through your knowledge of Agile projects
- Knowledge of planning relevant testing activities (estimating testing effort)
- Applying relevant testing methods, techniques and tools
- Identifying quality criteria in Agile projects
- Successful cooperation in Agile teams
Certified agile testers should be able to demonstrate their skills in the following areas:
- The Fundamentals of Agile Software Development
- The different agile approaches
- The Differences between Testing in Traditional and Agile Approaches
- Testing in Agile Projects
- Roles and skills of a tester in Agile Projects
- Agile testing techniques and methods
- Assess product quality risks within an Agile project
- Estimate testing effort based on iteration content and quality risks
- Tools in Agile Projects
To be eligible to take the Agile Tester Foundation Extension certification exam, candidates must first hold the ISTQB® Foundation Certificate.
You will receive the following as part of this course:
- Instructor Guide
- Participant Handbook
- Exam Format: Online.
- Questions: 40 multiple choice questions.
- Passing Score: 65%
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes.
- Proctoring: Live
Certificate: ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level – Agile Tester
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice