Cisco Certified Network Associate
Semos Education is offering a unique training program to help you get the Cisco® CCNA skills according to the market demands.
CCNA Routing & Switching
With the development of network technologies, engineers are expected to upgrade their knowldege and to apply the new products and services of Cisco in the networks, increasing stability, speed and security from internal and external attacks. For the purpose of bigger preparedeness towards this network transition, CCNA Routing and Switching certification allows, through lab practices, to practically exercise all technologies and protocols such as: VLANs, STP, OSPF, EIGRP, Etherchannel, ACL, NAT, IPv6, etc., for simpler applications in the networks.
- Building a Simple Network
- Establishing Internet Connectivity
- Building a Medium-Sized Network
- Network Device Management and Security
- Introducing IPv6
- Implementing Scalable Medium-Sized Networks
- Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
- Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Implementing a Scalable, OSPF Based Solution
- Wide-Area Networks
- Network Device Management
Contact person for
CCNA Routing & Switching Certification
Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing & Switching (CCNA R&S) certification focuses on transferring optimal knowledge and skills necessary for instalation, configuration, monitoring, as well as looking for problems in a small to medium-size computer network.
Certificate: CCNA Routing & Switching
CCNA Routing & Switching certificate is obtained by passing the 200-125 CCNA exam.
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice