Throughout this course participants will integrate the material from throughout the specialization to exercise and assess the ability of learners to create an interesting Android app by applying knowledge and skills learned in previous, including Java programming features, Android Studio tools, Android Activity components, Material Design, file I/O and data persistence. This course will provide to enable more creativity to learners and greater opportunity for learners to customize the app.
We will walk you through the process of making Android apps, but to get the most out of this course, you must bring your enthusiasm for learning, and budget time on your calendar to learn with us. After completing this course, participants will be prepared for implementation,development and design of complex solutions/applications for Android phones, tablets and TVs.
- Intents, permissions and fragments
- Menu, Tab controls and working with Fragments
- Android architecture components, ViewPager
- Advance UI design concepts, Material Design
- Preferences, SQLite programing
- HTTP and Asynctask
- Notifications and Managing notification channels
- Services and Background tasks
- Integration with Web Services (RESTFul, SOAP)
- Monetize, analyze, and promote your Android app (AdSense, AdMob), preparing for publishing on Google Play