The user principles of UX/UI (User Experience/User Interface) are new rules in the process of web design and are fully dedicated to the user. First and foremost, this course will help you distinguish the user experience designs from the user interface designs. Later, you will learn all the listed course themes while working on the practical project.
UX design includes research and defining the user’s strategy, developing data architecture and structure of the web site as well as implementation with testing the idea while the UI design includes the principles of designing the user interface of the web page and creating mock-up using Adobe XD.
As a final product from this course you will get a design of a prototype web page that is responsive and can easily be exported and share with your coworkers.
User Experience (UX) Design
- Creating product strategy
- Adjusting the business goals with the user’s needs
- Analysis of the problems that may arise and solutions
- Creating a map for user experience
- Structure for the web page
User Interface (UI) Design
- Principles of web design
- Defining of the user interactions
- Evaluation of the interface and its improvement
- Creating and implementation of the new visual language
- Creating a prototype and testing of the idea
Adobe XD CC
- Getting started
- An Introduction to Adobe XD
- Setting Up a Project
- Creating Graphics
- Adding Images and Text
- Organizing Content
- Working with Assets And Cc Libraries
- Using Effects and Repeat Grids
- Sharing Your Prototype
- Sharing Design Specs and Exporting
Basic knowledge of working with computers and the operating system Windows.
Materials for the course
Each attendee will receive a copy of a book related to UX/UI design topics and the newest release of the book “Adobe XD CC Classroom in a Book” that is part of the official training series for the Adobe software, developed with the support of Adobe product experts. The lessons are designed to enable you to learn at your own needs and learning rhythms.
The mentioned discounts are not combined and they are support for young people, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendees.
- 10% for attending the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for attending a second course - each attendant
- 15% for attending third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice