This course is created to provide children with basic knowledge and skills needed to every computer user. What is computer, its purpose, what is software and hardware etc. Children will learn what is Operating system with focus on OS Windows 10.
Children will gather skills and knowledge for the most used application such as MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
With this program, children shall obtain knowledge and skills useful in everyday regardless for what purpose and how they use a computer, they will learn how to surf the Internet, how to search for information, read and send e-mails and how to communicate online. Also one of the goals is to raise awareness for Internet security and risks while they are on-line.
Children will learn about the core of computers, and the accent is put on the service programmes which are inevitable part of the installed software. This program shall teach children about the functioning of some computer‘s components and shall develop skills for independently installing applications, how to use these applications, and also how to independently maintain the computer, in general.
At the end they will take an IC3 Spark exam which gives them opportunity to get their first international certificate.
- Basics of Personal Computer
- Basics of organizing data (files and folders)
- Basics of Windows 10
- Basic commands for working with windows
- Working with Windows Explorer
MS Word 2016
- Writing and editing text
- Formatting text
- Working with paragraphs
- Working with files
- Creating tables, objects
- Print Preview and printing
MS Excel 2016
- Creating tables
- Input and edit data
- Formatting tables
- Work with files and formulas
- Using existing functions
- Sorting and filtering lists
- Creating graphs
- Print Preview and printing
MS PowerPoint 2016
- Creating a presentation
- Arranging a presentation
- Different type of presentation files
- Printing a presentation
- Showing a presentation
- Introduction to the Internet
- Computer networks, types and connections
- Security on Internet and Internet services
- Searching for data, Search Engines
- On-line communications
- Using electronic mail
- Working with messages
- Working with inbox
- Hardware components
- Disassembly and assembly of the computer
- Software components
- Installing programs
- Scan Disk, Backup, Disk Defragmenter
- Computer formatting
- Download and upload of files
- Anti-Virus applications
- Working in network, sharing network resources
Exam IC3 Spark
Pre-knowledge is not required.
- Each child works on an individual computer
- Free handbooks for each course
- Diploma for completed course
- Exam IC3 Spark
Certificate: IC3 Spark
IC3 Spark is specifically designed for a younger audience and validates skills from three major objective domains: Computing Fundamentals, Key Applications and Living Online.
The need for basic digital literacy skills is an issue that is becoming increasingly more relevant to a younger demographic. IC3 Spark delivers a viable solution for helping primary and middle school aged children learn and adopt critical skills that will be necessary for their success in a world where technology is constantly changing. As the first step in digital literacy, IC3 Spark is the ideal solution for helping students ignite a passion for technology and for helping them create a brighter future.
- 15 % discount for payment the full amount in advance.
- 20% discount on the full amount for payment of two courses in advance.
- Payment in 4 instalments for cash, slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice